Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Lakeside Grove Miniature Chinese Garden


I want to thank my wife for the understanding, patience and care I received from her, as I used 36 days to complete the Lakeside Grove Garden.

Little monks learning kung fu from their master.


The water fall was hand made by us., using my special recipe mud with cement.

Note the two tier land. It formed a 3 D scenery.


Thanks to David Tan and Kelvin, who helped to construct the river and running the water system.








The water is being circulated. And did you manage to see some fishes?




This is Ji Gong's Residence .





The houses were specially selected and shipped from China.


















This is a definate Miniature Chinese Garden. Enlarge the image for all details. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tony,

    This miniature garden is truly a sight to behold. My family has been going there often just to gaze at it and it is especially interesting for my niece as well.

    ReplyDelete