Thursday, September 10, 2009

My very own garden..built by me, just using a small entrenching tool...

I construct a small pond inside my house. The pond is not deep at all, thus not posing any danger to children who are playing around the area. I keep small patties and rare guppies. I breed most of the fish. Surrounding the pond, I plant hardy species, so that maintenance is easy for me. A little water filter is hidden. White pebbles make the landscape neat and tidy. I can sit there for hours listening to the running water sound. Please comment.




This part is under the shade. I plant some Africian violets at the side of the of the pond. Violets are very sensitive to rain water. You can notice that I use alot of white and grey pebbles because there is a manhole.

No comments:

Post a Comment