Friday, September 18, 2009

Miniature Chinese Garden at Corporation Walk, Singapore

I always create my mini garden with a shallow pot, but this is on the ground....The river runs the length of this landscape. Along side of the river, I placed a wooden stair, a pagoda, a boy on a bull, happy old folk playing chess and a clay house, each eliciting a unique ambience's of peace. I called it Garden Of Peace. You will see happiness in life here.

I used some moss to spread on the ground to give a greenery screen. The river was made of cement with some granites on the side. Notice some blue fine sand were used to symbol water flowing. (No real water) Plants with miniature leaves were used. Placement of the figurines is the key to a well -ratio scenery. Before you start to plant and design, you need to have a concept and it is advisable to draw a sketch. Please enjoy.

Garden of Peace.

This is a close up of Garden of peace...The green patch is made up of moss.


No comments:

Post a Comment